Coronavirus Park Rules
The City of Sweetwater parks are open to the public with limited capacity. Residents must follow all health and safety guidelines. We are following the Miami-Dade County “New Normal Guide for Residents and Commercial Establishments.”
General park rules and guidelines:
- No group of 10 or more persons shall congregate in parks or facilities.
- All individuals must practice social distance, except for families.
- Organized or competitive play on courts and fields is prohibited, expect singles tennis play may be allowed.
- Parties, table games, and picnics are prohibited.
- Facial coverings must be worn, except for children under the age of 2 or persons engaged in physical activities.
- Restrooms use must be one person or one family at a time.
Parks and Recreation
Phone: (305) 551-4774
Fax: (305) 551-1379
Interm Parks Director
Assistant to Director
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.