The installation of a new 36-inch force main continues along NW 107 Avenue from south of NW 7 Street to NW 25 Street. The intersection of NW 107 Avenue and NW 25 Street will be partially closed for construction from Friday, September 24, 2021, at 9 p.m. through Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 5 p.m.
Lane Closure and Detour Information:
- Single lane closure heading northbound on NW 107 Avenue from NW 21 Street to NW 25 Street.
- Single lane closure heading southbound on NW 107 Avenue from NW 27 Street to NW 23 Street.
- Single lane closure of NW 25 Street westbound going left.
- Eastbound closure of the NW 25 Street straight through lane.
o Motorists using the right lane, must turn right at the traffic signal on
NW 107 Avenue.
- Traffic will be detoured around the work zone closures.
o Motorists heading northbound on NW 107 Avenue can use the U-turn detour located on NW 27 Street.
o Motorists heading southbound on NW 107 Avenue can use the U-turn detour located on NW 21 Street.